- Ant Version: Ant Installation to use. See previous section.
- Targets: Ant targets to invoke. If left blank, default target will be invoked.
- Build File: Build file to use. If left blank, plugin will look for build.xml in the root directory.
- Properties: Additional parameters (typical properties file format) to pass to the build. They are passed like -D(name)=(value)
- Java Options: Custom ANT_OPS.
Version 1.7 (Aug 21, 2017)
Bump baseline to 1.651.3 and fix tests [JENKINS-46317]
Version 1.6 (Aug 08, 2017)
Now requires Jenkins 1.642.x or newer.
Pipeline-compatible build wrapper [JENKINS-26056 Pipeline-compatible build wrapper.]
Version 1.5 (May 9, 2017)