You can install the plugin from the Jenkins web UI, or you can download the plugin from the plugin repository.
To install the plugin from the Jenkins Web UI:
- Navigate to the Jenkins Manage Plugins page.
- Select the Available tab and filter for “Skytap”
- Select the “Install” checkbox next to “Skytap Cloud CI Plugin for Jenkins.”
- Click Download now and install after restart.
To configure the plugin, you will need to enter to your Skytap credentials. Optionally, you can also enable verbose logging.
- To enter your Skytap credentials:## Navigate to the configuration page for your Jenkins build project.## Under Build Environment, enter your Skytap User ID and API security token.
NOTE: You can retrieve your user ID (user name) and API security token from your Skytap account settings page (https://cloud.skytap.com/account). If you do not have an API security token listed, use the instructions at http://help.skytap.com/#Access_Policy.html to enable API security tokens in your account.
- To enable verbose logging for Skytap actions:## Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Configure System.
## In the Skytap Cloud Plugin settings, select Enable Console Logging of Skytap Actions.
Logs will be sent to the Jenkins Project build console.