- To capture environment variables used by the build
Note: It is suggested to use EnvInject plugin for managing environment variables
and there is a connector between EnvInject plugin and BuildContextCapture plugin.
- To capture the build log
- To capture infrastructure information (plugins information, jenkins version, and so on)
- To capture the job configuration file (config.xml)
- To execute a script and capture any recorded file from the build
Note: For example, you can execute the cleartool command 'setcs' to capture the Clearcase config spec of your project used by the build.
* Fix a recursive loop on page log for build context captured types JENKINS-14822 - Jenkins BuildContext Capture Plug-in's configuration wizard gets duplicated
* Add a build action and a project action