- name (say, "CLIF 2.3.3")
- home directory (CLIF runtime's root directory, say "/path/to/clif-2.3.3-server")
- enter specific Java options to be set in CLIF's Java Virtual Machines running the tests (optional)
- Note: for the moment, Notes:
- don't care about
- checkbox "Install automatically" (not implemented yet)
- checkbox "Run with ProActive Scheduler?"
- is documented in this page
Click on Save or Apply buttons at the page bottom.
Note: you may declare as many CLIF runtimes as you need, including several instances of the same runtime (same CLIF home directory) but with different names and Java properties.