Install the flyway-runner plugin.
Install flyway on the server where your job will run, including any database driver.
Add your Flyway installation in Manage Jenkins -> Configure System.
Note that the jar file containing your database driver should be located in FLYWAY_HOME/lib.
Once defined, you may select "Invoke Flyway" as the step for any Jenkins Job.
Job DSL example:
Jenkins Pipeline example:
flywayrunner installationName: 'flywaytool', flywayCommand: 'migrate', credentialsId: 'bef7d729-6c22-4782-93a1-c3284ed6ebd1', url: 'jdbc:mysql://192.168.56.1:3306/mysql', locations: '', commandLineArgs: ''
Release 1.9 (15 March 2017)
- Added Symbols for Jenkins Pipeline support.
Release 1.8 (24 February 2017)
- [JENKINS-41995] Allow environment variables in flywayCommand.
Release 1.7 (28 January 2017)
- Added installation of flyway automatically from Maven central.
Release 1.6 (15 October 2016)
- Added support for Job DSL.
Release 1.5 (3 October 2016)
- Fixed null pointer exception when passing folder level credentials.
Release 1.4 (28 July 2016)
- Added Credentials plugin support to enter database credentials.
Release 1.3 (27 May 2016)
- Added support for pipeline
Release 1.2 (10 April 2016)
- Changed Password field type to Secret
Release 1.1 (24 March 2016)
- Resolving environment variables
Release 1.0 (13 March 2016)