CRX Content Package Deployer Plugin
Deploys content packages to Adobe CRX applications, like Adobe CQ/AEM. Also allows downloading packages from one CRX server and uploading them to one or more other CRX servers.
- Supports password-less HTTP Signature authentication using your configured SSH Private Keys, eliminating the need to
coordinate password exchange between developers, devops, and operations teams.
- Downloads and/or deploys 1-to-many CRX packages per execution, and deploys each CRX package to 1-to-many servers per
- The multiselect-enabled Package Choice Parameter allows for execution of parameterized builds using a selection
widget populated with a list of packages retrieved from a CRX server.
- Build and download a content package from an AEM instance (for automating production content refresh to lower environments)
- Validate CRX packages prior to an archive or deployment step (check the package workspace filter against a validation workspace filter, and scan the contents of the zip file for forbidden file extensions, like embedded bundles or packages, or even JSP files, if you feel very strongly that your developers should be using EcmaScript exclusively).
- Replicate a content package from CRX (for example, if direct upload to publish servers isn't possible from your Jenkins server)
- Specify workspace filters in the Build and Validate steps using a compact text format that doesn't require escaping regular expressions.
Version 1.9 (Oct 4, 2019)
- Important bug fixes.
Version 1.8.1 (Jan 12, 2017)
- Merged PR#8 support for JEP-200 serialization/XStream whitelist change in Jenkins core.
Version 1.8 (Dec 20, 2017)
- Added support for Pipeline and Jenkinsfile. Use the Pipeline DSL Snippet Generator to generate step syntax using the new
- Updated and explicitly specified dependencies to eliminate outdated versions of async-http-client from being deployed when newer, bug-fixed versions are desired.