2. go to /pluginManager/available, find the 'Blitz.io Plugin' under 'External Site/Tool Integrations' section, then install it.
3. after installation is done, you should be able to see 'Blitz.io Plugin' in /pluginManager/installed (you may need to restart Jenkins if necessary)
3. if you want to run a rush test, check the 'Rush' box, then enter the command and the error rate threshold.
4. hit the 'Save' button
Note: you may only blitz urls that are reachable from the public web, so please don't enter "localhost", "intranet links" etc in the command line.
Interpret Blitz.io Test Results
1. after your job's build is done, click in into that build, you will see a 'Blitz.io' link in on the left hand side.
2. click in the 'Blitz.io' section, you will see the Sprint or/and Rush Results
3. your build will be marked as 'success' if all of the tests passed, otherwise it will be marked as 'failure'