On the Configuration page of the job or project, select Execute a Compuware ISPW Operation from the Build section.
From the Host connection list, select the host connection to be used to connect to CES host. Alternatively, to add a connection, click Manage connections. The Host connections section of the Jenkins configuration page appears so a connection can be added.
- In the CES secret token list, select the CES token configured in the CES host for the ISPW. Alternatively, click Add to add secret text as token using the Plain Credentials plugin. Refer to the Jenkins documentation for the Plain Credentials plugin.
- In the Action section to define what ISPW operation to performCreateAssignment
- In the Request section, please specify additional request parameters, click the question mark for more details. Each of the action may have different set of properties, if the job support web hook callback, additional event related properties must be provided. The web hook callback only works for pipeline build.
To access Compuware's site on the Web, go to https://www.compuware.com. The Compuware site provides a variety of product and support information.
- Add support for extra 10+ actions. See action list above.
- Skip polling for the set completion for freestyle build.
- Add support for retrieving the list of tasks for a given ISPW Set.
- Changes to the logging to be more consistent with other plugins logging.
- Fix bad error message when selected host connection doesn't have a valid CES URL.
- Fix a bug in GetReleaseTaskList.
- Pre-populate help text in request field.
- The plugin now integrates with the Compuware Common Configuration plugin which allows the Host Connection configurations to be defined centrally for other Compuware Jenkins plugins instead of needing to be specified in each Jenkins project's configuration. Host Connection configuration is now defined in the Jenkins/Manage Jenkins/Configure System screen.
- Jenkins console logs produced by the plugin have been streamlined to improve readability.
- Support for the Jenkins Pipeline Syntax.
- Support Credentials secret text to store CES token.
- Support most ISPW build operations.
- Provide Docker script to build Docker image for CES server and Docker image for Jenkins with Compuware plugins pre-installed.