This plugin enables you run Oracle SQL*Plus scripts on your Jenkins jobs (user defined scripts or a script inside a workspace).
- 1.x - For Jenkins 1.x
- 2.x - For mainly Jenkins 2.x, credentials plugins implemented, pipeline support on the way!
To migrate your workspace from version 2 is very simple, all you need to do is:
This plugin enables you run Oracle SQL*Plus scripts on your Jenkins jobs ( Oracle SQL*Plus installation required! ).
All you have to do is check the autodetect auto detect ORACLE_HOME option ( or a valid ORACLE_HOME ) and you are in business:
If you are having problems try to enable Debug info to see what is going on.
You can run a script inside your workspace or a user defined for every job:
Version 2.x :
Pay attention to what version you are using in order to work with variables:
|variable||Version 1.x||Version 2.x|
|user||ok||replaced by credentials|
|password||ok||replaced by credentials|
You can use global variables for user and instance, first creating it in Jenkins→ configuration :
You user global variable can hold username and password as well like this (username/password):
And then using it:
- Stop Jenkins;
- Find where are libsqlplus.so files (usually at $ORACLE_HOME\lib );
- Check if they have proper permissions (chmod 755 *);
Create a global environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH like this:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH or export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<your-libsqlplus-directory>:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Test your environment with: sqlplus -v , should return SQL*Plus version like SQL*Plus: Release 22.214.171.124.0 Production
Use the try to detect ORACLE_HOME option;
Retry your SQL*Plus operation.
I have a bug to report
Please open a new issue and inform:
- Jenkins server Operation System;
- Jenkins version ;
- Where SQLPlus Script Runner is running (local machine or slave machine);
- Slave machine Operation System (if applicable);
- Oracle Database version;
- Oracle SQL*Plus version;
- Build log with debug info enabled.