This means some of your login profiles that set up your environment is not read by your shell. See this post for more details.
If you need to set additional environment variables for slave, consider using EnvInject Plugin or write a wrapper script around
java and specify that in the JavaPath field.If your login shell does not understand the command syntax used (e.g. the
fish shell), use the advanced options Prefix Start Slave Command and Suffix Start Slave Command to wrap the slave command in e.g.
sh -c " and
- It is recommended to use JDK nearest and in the same major version of Jenkins instance and Agents
- It is recommended to tune the TCP stack on of Jenkins instance and Agents
- You should check for hs_err_pid error files in the root fs of the agent http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/felog-138657.html#gbwcy
- Check the logs in the root fs of the agent
- It is recommended to set the initial heap of the Agent to at least 512M (-Xmx512m -Xms512m), you could start with 512m and lower the value until you find a proper value to your Agents.
- Disable energy save options that suspend, or hibernate the host