|Table of Contents|
Translations to Specific languages
- Chinese (Traditional) Translation
- French Localization
- Japanese Localization
- Polish Localization
- Spanish Translation
- Brazilian Portuguese Translation
- Chinese (Simplified) Translation
What developers need to know/do
- You identify messages that need be localized
- You place that in Messages.properties. One can choose to have this file for each package, or you could just have one such file for the whole module/plugin.
- You run
mvn compileonce to re-generate
Update your code to use the newly generated message formatting method
As usual, looking at how the core code does this might help you get the idea of how to do this.
Note: If your message contains single quote character ('), then you need to escape it with another single quote character (i.e. ''). So "that's" becomes "that''s". If you're in need of an apostrophe character you might consider using ’ - the unicode character U+2019, written in properties file as \u2019.