You can find it under
<jenkins_url>/jenkinslint or reach it via links in the sidepanel of the main page. You don't need to do anything else, just click on the Jenkins Lint link and those Lint checkers will be shown.
List of available Job checks:
- Configure Checks (change severity)
- Load checks dynamically via Jenkins.
- Load checks dynamically via Reflection.
- Define some kind of programmatically scripts.
- Check: Cyclomatic complexity check
- Enable/Disable whether to lint disabled Jobs
You can ignore a particular check in a specific job, by adding a trailing linttrailing lint:ignore:<check name> comment name> comment to the job description.
You can ignore a check globally, by deselecting it in the system configuration: "Manage Jenkins" / "Configure System" in the "Advanced" section below "Jenkins Lint".
Disabling the healthy floating box in the Job Summary Page
Based on the Features controlled by system properties, you can disable the healthy floating box in the Job Summary Page
Deprecated since 0.10.0
. Removed since 0.12.0.
By default you will see the below view:
- 1.607 or newer if Jenkins pipelines are installed
- 1.580 or newer is required if jenkins pipelines are not installed
It might work with previous versions.
NOTE: Jenkins version is required when testing those checkers using the mvn test command. This plugin uses java reflection to get rid of those plugins/jenkins version dependencies although it's required in the test phase when developing it to verify/test those checkers.
Check: Cyclomatic complexity check (issue #42269)
Enable/Disable whether to lint disabled jobs from Global Settings
Version 0.13.0 (August 24, 2017)