This plugin is open source. If you identify any issues or want to submit enhancement requests, please use JIRA. The component for this plugin is the Worksoft Certify Process suite component. Your feedback and involvement will allow us to stabilize and enhance the capabilities of the plugin.
|Table of Contents|
Starting with version 1.641 (or 1.625.3), Jenkins introduced the Content-Security-Policy header. This prevents some of the links that appear in the integration, such as links to reports, to become inoperable. For details, see Configuring Content Security Policy and Changes and Changes in Jenkins to reduce XSS vulnerabilities vulnerabilities. For suggested workarounds, until the issue is resolved, see #Content Security Policy Header.
Worksoft Certify Process Suite Plugin supports folder level execution in Worksoft Certify. It simplifies the automation of test execution. User The user can also include multiple build steps inside the same job to execute several processprocesses.
We recommend users to combine the below features as well to make optimum use of the plugin:
* Editable email Notification (Post build action) - This plugin helps the customers to trigger the emails to the individuals/testers/developers team to track the status of the test built.
* Time-based execution (Trigger Builds) - This plugin helps the customer to schedule their execution based on time frames.
* Dependency based execution (Upstream/Downstream) - This plugin helps the customers to achieve their dependency based execution like Upstream/Downstream in their test suites.
* Batch execution - Any non-Certify triggering events that you want to make sure get complete before starting test suite execution
# Jenkins 2.0 or above
How I can download the PlugIns from GitHub:
- Go through the below link to download the "Worksoft Certify Process Suite" PlugIn.
I have a question, how should I ask it?
- Look for a JIRA if there is any already existing issue is there , if does not exists log a new defect.
If those do not work or get a reply within a week, please contact the author or directly send an email to email@example.com.