Jenkins Ambassadors are influential Jenkins enthusiasts who have the passion to share their Jenkins technical expertise with others. Ambassadors help to further the project by helping the community to understand how to use Jenkins and what makes Jenkins powerful.
Goal of this program
- Empower community leaders to talk, write, organize community building activities and or educate others about Jenkins.
- Cultivate the people whose efforts and commitment play an integral part in the growth of the Jenkins platform.
- Develop productive relationships with users and contributors
This is an annual position
Community nominate an individual
Self nomination works as well
** I'm looking for suggestions here. What can nominees do to earn their stripes to become a Jenkins Ambassador?
We will ask for volunteers within the community to form the selection team.
An individual who has fulfilled the following Jenkins related criterias within the last six (6) months:
- Published 3+ blog posts
- Given 3+ public presentations
- Organized 3+ events
- Has 3+ contributors co-sign a nomination highlighting other ways a nominee has contributed to the betterment of the Jenkins project.
Jenkins contributor(s)* can nominate individuals(s)
Alyssa as the events officer & anyone else (?) will be driving this effortwill drive this effort and anyone else interested in joining forces are welcome.
*Contributor is defined as someone who is maintainer of Jenkins plugin(s), and or created commits, changed/merged pull requests.