This plugin reads the "crappy methods" report from Crap4J. Hudson will Jenkins will generate the trend report of crap percentage and provide detailed information about changes.
- Get the crap4j plugin, preferably using hudson's plugin Jenkins plugin manager
- Install the crap4j plugin in your hudsonJenkins, if downloaded manually
- Configure your project's build script to generate crap4j XML reports (This happens along with the HTML report)
- Enable the "Publish Crap" publisher on the job configuration page
- Specify the directory where the crap4j report (report.xml) is generated
- Perform some builds to receive a trend