Chapter 5 of the book, which describes how deployment pipelines work, is available for free here.
Are you facing these challenges as you try to meet your delivery commitments?
- It takes a long time for projects or new development resources to become productive.
- Inability to scale resources or development partners to meet business demands.
- Inconsistent quality of software deliverables across project teams or suppliers.
- Error prone manual build processes which are difficult to scale
- Inconsistent application of tools and processes resulting in key resource dependencies.
- Dependency on hero factor in software deployments – asking too much of individuals to successfully implement software.
- Uncertainty around the impact of change
- Lack of visibility of the quality or status of change until late in the delivery lifecycle.
- Spiralling costs of change due to ever increasing technical debt
Centrum Systems have developed an offering we call Software Delivery Mastery (SDM). We can help in the following areas:
- Software build process
- Continuous integration
- Deployment automation
- Automated inspection and testing
- Environment provisioning and configuration management
- Project inception / developer on-boarding.
For information about how we can help you please contact us or visit http://www.centrumsystems.com.au