- You write a mail with CLI command subject and send to a address which is configured by mail commander.
- Jenkins get a "command mail" from POP3 Server and read subject, then execute a CLI Command.
- Send a mail of job result to command sender. To decide mail address , use recieve mail's from address.
- You recieve a mail with result.
You can recieve result that is CLI command' s result not a build result.
- Install "mail commander" from menu 'Jenkins>>Plugin manager>>mail commander'.
- You configure job parameter. Parameter have three points that is build, post build action, and build trigger.