- Introduction of SCLM as SCM for your projects allowing to ceckout checkout SCLM changes
- The ability to build SCLM projects currently can be performed only via 'Submit zOS Job' build action
Job Name must be configured accordingly to your FTP server configuration:
- Fix JESINTERFACELEVEL=1 inconsistencies (JENKINS-56976)
- Don't do too many reconnects (regression from 2.2.0)
- Plugin can now handle RC in JESINTERFACELEVEL=1 (but you need to check that correct level is used in Jenkins job config)
- Logout of the FTP server as soon as single request is performed.
This will result in increased number of connect → login → logout → disconnect sequences, but should also make plugin more stable.