|Table of Contents|
Version 2.6.1 (31 Mar 2019)
- Internatilized for Chinese localization. Chinese localization is maintained in https://github.com/jenkinsci/localization-zh-cn-plugin.
- FIX: User-defined Environment variables are not passed to steps within withCmake (Thanks to Diorcet Yann).
- CHANGE: The plugin now requires Java 8 to run.
- CHANGE: Various non-user-facing changes in the testing code.
Version 2.6.0 (21 Jun 2018)
- FIXED JENKINS-51904: cmake install from archive paths are wrong.
Compatibility note: To be compatible with the install from archive-installer, it is no longer possible to specify a non-default tool name (e.g. mingw32-cmake instead of cmake) as the Path to cmake on the global tool configuration page. Consider using a cmake toolchain file instead.