- Send e-mail for every unstable build: if checked, notifications will be sent for every unstable build and not only int first build after a successful one.
- Send separate e-mails to individuals who broke the build: if checked, the notification e-mail will be sent to individuals who have committed changes for the broken build (by assuming that those changes broke the build).
If e-mail addresses are also specified in the recipient list, then both the individuals as well as the specified addresses get the notification e-mail. If the recipient list is empty, then only the individuals will receive e-mails.
Version 1.23 (Jan 4, 2019)
- JENKINS-37812 - Send notification even if the build agent goes offline
- JENKINS-55099 - Fix test issue when validating plugin against recent LTS (no production changes)
- JENKINS-55292 - Use plugin's localization messages
Version 1.22 (Oct 19, 2018)
- JENKINS-53467 - Make the plugin compatible with Jenkins Configuration-as-Code plugin
- PR #43 - Chinese localization was moved to Chinese Localization Plugin