- What you were doing when the problem occurred.
- The error message
- The Jenkins server log file (the location is dependent on the container you use)
- The content of ‘Manage Jenkins > System Information’ (Jenkins root/systemInfo)
- The configuration file for the job (Jenkins root/jobs/job name/config.xml)
- The global configuration file for Jenkins (Jenkins root/config.xml)
- In case of problems while saving the job configuration, a screenshot before submitting, and the browser you are using.
Version 0.17.7 (November 30, 2018)
- Added possiblity to never zip provided the plugin is run against a privately hosted appliance
- removed some waiting from results checking
- removed some waiting from sending files to Protecode SC
Version 0.17.6 (November 22, 2018)
- Fixed a possible corner case nullpointer
- Updated okHttp libraries to latest
- Added retryOnFail to okHttp
- Added Header(Connection, close) to connection
- Added logic to make sure that the result is binded to the correct response always.