This plugin allows you to configure email notifications for build results. This is a break-out of the original core based email component.
In order to be able to send E-Mail notifications mail server configuration must be introduced in the Manage Jenkins page, Configure System > E-mail Notification section. Available options are:
- Send e-mail for every unstable build: if checked, notifications will be sent for every unstable build and not only int first build after a successful one.
- Send separate e-mails to individuals who broke the build: if checked, the notification e-mail will be sent to individuals who have committed changes for the broken build (by assuming that those changes broke the build).
If e-mail addresses are also specified in the recipient list, then both the individuals as well as the specified addresses get the notification e-mail. If the recipient list is empty, then only the individuals will receive e-mails.
Version 1.22 (Oct 19, 2018)
- JENKINS-53467 - Make the plugin compatible with Jenkins Configuration-as-Code plugin
- PR #43 - Chinese localization was moved to Chinese Localization Plugin
Version 1.21 (Mar 26, 2018)
- Fix security issue that allowed unauthorized users to send test emails.