This plug-in is maintained by Programming Research. It was originally developed and maintained by Praqma as far as release 1.2.2, and is currently being developed by Present Technologies. All service and feature requests should be sent directly to Programming Research.
Plug-in version 3.0.0 1 supports PRQA Framework version 2.2.0 and later. PRQA Jenkins Plug-in support Jenkins version up to 2.60107.32.
This plug-in allows source code to be analyzed with QA·C or QA·C++, PRQA’s static analysis tools. The plug-in performs the following key tasks in the post-build stage automatically:
|PRQA Jenkins 3.0.0 (or above) no longer supports PRQA tools prior to PRQA Framework 2.2.0. If you require support for previous version of PRQA tools please consider using an older version of the plug-in from archive. Download links are available above.|
- Historical depiction of the overall compliance history.
- Link to the QA·Verify server that was used in the upload.
- Relevant build artifacts in the artifacts list, for easy access to generated reports and logs.
Version 3.0.1 - 2018-04-17
- Updated plug-in to fix JENKINS-48939
Version 3.0.0 - 2017-11-11
- Added support for Jenkins 2.x
- Added ability to upload to multiple QA·Verify servers.
- Added ability to customize QA·Verify snapshot name based on environment variables.
- Improved static analysis progress information during Job execution.
- Improved error handling of inconsistencies in the PRQA Framework configuration.