PRQA Static Analysis results
The PRQA Jenkins plug-in automatically creates graphs showing the current number of messages and the current compliance levels in the Job project page. It also shows:
- Historical depiction of the overall compliance history.
- Link to the QA·Verify server that was used in the upload.
- Relevant build artifacts in the artifacts list, for easy access to generated reports and logs.
Version 3.0.0 - 2017-11-11
- Added support for Jenkins 2.x
- Added ability to upload to multiple QA·Verify servers.
- Added ability to customize QA·Verify snapshot name based on environment variables.
- Improved static analysis progress information during Job execution.
- Improved error handling of inconsistence PRQA inconsistencies in the PRQA Framework configuration.
- Fixed the wiki page and broken links for download
- Fixed: Graph should use messages within the current selected threshold (JENKINS-20045)
- Implemented File list as a report source. (JENKINS-17283)
- Tool installations, you . You can now configure multiple versions of PRQA tools for use. (JENKINS-17282)
- Better threshold handling. (JENKINS-15905)
- Implemented improved beahviour behavior for analysis (JENKINS-15699)
- Fixed an issue with incorrect permissions for logger logging in JENKINS-14802
- Fixed layout issues with the new publishers as a dropdown drop-down list feature in JENKINS-13786
- Fixed a critical issue that would cause Jenkins clients to violently exiting exit abruptly and terminate the underlying jvmJVM: JENKINS-13761
- Fixed various spelling issues in GUI: JENKINS-13777
- Updated Programming Research Icon: JENKINS-13778
- Fixed various cosmetic issues and corrected a few spelling mistakes.
- Fixed logic error in 'Max. Messages' comparison.
- Changed it so that threshold values are now stored on a per-build basis.
- Changed fields to default to 0.
- Removed 'Java' from the list of supported products.
- Made project link graphs slightly bigger slightly larger than before.
- First official Jenkins release.
- Shows threshold graphs.
- Fixed bug where quick consecutive builds would lock workspace files.