- Freestyle, Maven and Matrix jobs are supported.
- In the event that the Foreman connection is lost while a build is running, the plugin will attempt to release the resource in the background
- Should you need to forcefully release a resource, simply set the RESERVED property in Foreman to be false
- Only string value 'false' put into RESERVED property makes a node free and available for further reservation, nothing else
- You may also use the Audit feature in Foreman for debugging purposes.
- Removed PendingDelete behavior
- Bug fixed release
- JENKINS-41693 Added timeouts to web client connection
- Javadoc fixes.
- Handle initialization properly when no hosts are reserved.