16.04i Build 268982 (and higher)
17.10 Build 278980 (and higher)
The AbsInt a³ plugin for Jenkins performs the following functions:
- Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager, and restart Jenkins.
- Go to the global configuration page (Manage Jenkins > Configure System).
- Find the a³ Configuration Section and specify
- the location for the AbsInt Launcher (alauncher) program
- a path where the a³ installer packages are stored.
The plugin will identify the corresponding installer for your target CPU with the highest build number, copy & unpack that into the Jenkins workspace so that you do not have to install an a³ copy on every jenkins node.
- Optionally: Provide the server address/name for the AbsInt License Manager (ALM) with it's port. This complements the non-installation variant (see 2. above) for a³ in a perfect way.
Job Setup and Project Configuration Settings
When upgrading, make sure that all jobs using the a³ plugin are finished and not running during upgrade. For best results, restart your Jenkins after upgrade.
Version 1.1.0 (October 05, 2017)
- Improved Support for Multi-Node Jenkins Build Systems (with Jenkins Masters and Slaves).
- Automatic detection of the node OS (Windows OR Linux supported).
- Support for automatic copy & unpacking of a³ installer packages into Jenkins Workspace. I.e. executing a³ analyses without a³ tool installation possible.
- Support for new a³ Floating/Department License mechanism: One can specify the ALM server address and port directly in the a³ Jenkins System Configuration.
Version 1.0.3 (August 08, 2017)
- Collect analysis HTML report files into Jenkins Workspace.
- Analysis IDs are linked from build "Console Output".
- Improved XML Result file processing.