This plugin allows us to integrate Worksoft Certify with Jenkins by using batch and Maven. Key feature is where users can design the customized plugins for the customer requirements. The plugins have productive features like multiple job execution, exporting reports,etc.
This plugin is open source. If you identify any issues or want to submit enhancement requests, please use JIRA. The component for this plugin is the Worksoft Certify Process suite component. Your feedback and involvement will allow us to stabilize and enhance the capabilities of the plugin.
|Table of Contents|
Starting with version 1.641 (or 1.625.3),Jenkins introduced the Content-Security-Policy header. This prevents some of the links that appear in the integration, such as links to reports, to become inoperable. For details, see Configuring Content Security Policy and Changes in Jenkins to reduce XSS vulnerabilities . For suggested workarounds until the issue is resolved, see #Content Security Policy Header.
About this Plugin
Worksoft Certify Process Suite Plugin supports folder level execution in Worksoft Certify. It simplifies the automation of test execution. User can also include multiple build steps inside the same job to execute several process.
We recommend users to combine the below features as well to make optimum use of the plugin:
* Editable email Notification (Post build action) - This plugin helps the customers to trigger the emails to the individuals/testers/developers team to track the status of the test built.
* Time based execution (Trigger Builds) - This plugin helps the customer to schedule their execution based on time frames.
* Dependency based execution (Upstream/Downstream) - This plugin helps the customers to achieve their dependency based execution like Upstream/Downstream in their test suites.
* Batch execution - Any non-Certify triggering events that you want to make sure get complete before starting test suite execution
# Jenkins 2.0 or above
I have a question, how should I ask it?
The Worksoft Certify Process Suite plugin is an open source project, and questions should be transparent to benefit the community. In order of preference, please:
- Look for a JIRA if there is any already existing issue is there ,if does not exists log a new defect.
If those do not work or get a reply within a week, please contact the author directly.