This Plugin provides an API interface to connect to Automature Zermatt server and report test execution details.
- Upload automature-reporter.hpi file
- Navigate to Manage Jenkins > Configure System > Automature Plugin
- Zermatt URL
- Provide address
- of Zermatt
- The Test Connection button is provided to check whether a connection is established using the given credentials
- Select Invoke Automature Reporting to add a build step using AutomaturePlugin.
- User Name
- Provide your Zermatt Username
- The user must exist in Zermatt
- Provide your Zermatt Password
- Test Connection
- Click on Test Connection to verify if the connection is established*.* On successful connection, the following message will be shown. See the figure below.
After successfully connecting to Zermatt server, create a job and configure Automature Jenkins Plugin for reporting.
- Click on New Item. See the figure below.
- Enter an item name*.* See the figure below.
- Select Freestyle project. Click OK. See the figure below.
Job created. For example:
DemoJob created as shown in the figure below.
- Provide a TestPlan name where a TestCycle will be created and TestCases are reported. The value of this field must contain a fully qualified TestPlan name preceded by Product name and separated by a dot(.).