- Running Selenium Scripts using Shell or Batch Scripts on CrossBrowserTesting.com
- Running Automated Screenshot Testing on CrossBrowserTesting.com
- Automated Starting and Stopping of the CrossBrowserTesting.com NodeJS local tunnel to test local and development webpages behind your firewall
- Enable Test Views with links to download Screenshots for Screenshot Tests, and view videos and packet captures for Selenium scripts
- Go to your installation's management screen.
- Click Configure System.
- Find the section labeled CrossBrowserTesting.com.
- Enter your CrossBrowserTesting.com Username and API Key information. You can find your api key here (must be logged in)
- Click Save.
Enable Selenium and Screenshot Views
- In Post-build Actions, Select "Enable CrossBrowserTesting.com Test Reporting"
- During your build, links on your sidebar will populate and allow you to see interact with the test.
- You can view and download screenshots for a Screenshots Test
- You can view videos, snapshots, and network packet captures for Selenium Tests
Version >= 0.11 Build Environment