View Zanata on the plugin site for more information.
Allows users to automate their localization workflow with Zanata Localization service
Zanata is an open source translation management platform.
After you install this jenkins plugin, you can set up a job to perform typical localization workflow:
- check out your project from SCM
- push source (and/or translation) to Zanata server for translators to work on
- pull translation from Zanata server
- commit translation into SCM (currently only git is supported automatically. Other SCM will need to be managed yourself. e.g. via scripting)
- push the commit to remote SCM (using git publisher or equivalent)