Allows you to setup agents on Windows machines over Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
View WMI Windows Agents on the plugin site for more information.
Usage and troubleshooting
Version 1.4 (Dec 20, 2018)
- The plugin was renamed to "WMI Windows Agents Plugin" to reflect what it actually does
- PR #9 - escape the "-tcp" argument in the Windows service XML command
- JENKINS-42752 - cleanup usages of the old "slave" term in the Web UI
Version 1.3.1 (Mar 14 2017)
This release solves the critical regression in Jenkins 2.50 (JENKINS-42724)
- Make the plugin independent from the jenkins-slave.xml sample in the core [JENKINS-42746]
Notes: 1.3 is burned, because it has been released from the wrong branch. The functionality of the artifact is actually the same.
Version 1.2 (Aug 10 2016)
- Node startup log should contain a timestamp [JENKINS-25845]
- Improve error message when slave host name is invalid [JENKINS-28895]
- Use new plugin parent pom [JENKINS-34131]
Version 1.1 (Jun 10 2015)
- Now on 1.554.3.
- Restoring a lost help file.
- German localization.
Version 1.0 (Jan 03 2013)
- initial release