- Added support for GCC include warnings (JENKINS-4383, thanks to metavalon for the patch)
- Added support for YUI Compressor warnings (JENKINS-4502, thanks to pascalra for the patch)
- Fixed warning counter if the same warning occurs several times (JENKINS-4472)
- Improved GCC warning detection (JENKINS-4382)
- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Added support for Objective C warnings (JENKINS-4274)
- Fixed False Warnings reported when using the exclude (JENKINS-4260)
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Fixed warning exclusion filter for file based warnings parser (JENKINS-4003)
- Source code display is limited to authenticated users (JENKINS-2773)
- Improved detection of GCC 3.4.6 warnings (JENKINS-3897, JENKINS-3898)
- Fixed the "run on failed builds" option
- Added an include filter for warnings, thanks to Alexey Vladykin for the patch (JENKINS-3866)
- Added support for Eclipse Buckminster, thanks to Johannes Utzig for the patch
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Improved parsing of gcc messages (report)
- Added new trend graphs and a configuration screen per job or per user.
- Fixed module detection if the plug-in parses warnings from several files (JENKINS-3620).
- Added an option to skip the console log and to parse only the warnings in the specified set of files (JENKINS-3339).
- Added support for MSBuild parser error messages (JENKINS-3582).
- Improved computation of new warnings detection (report)
- Added Japanese localization (thanks to Itou Akihiro!)
- Added configuration option to invoke the plug-in for failed builds (JENKINS-3327).
- Fixed build health reporting and failure thresholds for native m2 builds (JENKINS-3310).
- Added support for another type of Pc-Lint warnings
- Added support of IAR and PcLint warnings (Thanks to Claus Klein for the patch)
- Added build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (JENKINS-2537, JENKINS-3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (JENKINS-2805)
- Added new configuration entry "default encoding" that is used when the plug-in reads or parses files (JENKINS-1999)
- Added configuration option to specify the actual warnings parsers (JENKINS-2462). This fix should also reduce the memory footprint and execution time (JENKINS-2660).
- Guess the Ant or Maven module names when scanning the files (JENKINS-2657).
- Speedup of summary graphs (JENKINS-2658)
- Fixed missing initialization of priority evaluation radio buttons (JENKINS-2520)
- Improved speed of warning scanners (thanks to Bernhard Berger for the patch, JENKINS-2635)
- Fixed source code display of affected files if the plug-in scans for warnings in the specified file set
- Added support for Gnat (Ada compiler) warnings (thanks to Bernhard Berger for the patch, JENKINS-2607)
- Added support for Erlang warnings (thanks to Stefan Brausch for the patch, JENKINS-2621)
- Fixed aggregation for packages (thanks to Vladimir Kvashin for the patch)
- Added zero warnings high score status: you will see if you reached a new high score (e.g., the time your build stays in a zero warnings state). If you have a zero warnings build, but no high score yet then you will see the number of days still to go until you reach the high score.
- Copy files that contain annotations from slave to master (JENKINS-1749, JENKINS-2371)
- Fixed overall module summary in m2 jobs (wrong number of scanned files: JENKINS-2347)
- Added detection of fatal compile errors (MSBuild parser, see JENKINS-2511)
- Added support for GNU Linker errors (thanks to Brian Gerkey for the patch)
- Added support for Java Invalids on Oracle databases
- Improved regular expression for GCC parser (now correctly works with line numbers and columns, thanks to Brian Gerkey for the patch)
- Improved performance of relative file name resolution (thanks to Alfred Messner for the patch)
- Fixed wrong links to package and module details if the name contains illegal hyperlink characters (JENKINS-2476).
- Tables are now sorted by the first column on loading (JENKINS-2464).
- Improved regular expression for ant javac warnings: now different task names are handled correctly
- Improved regular expression for MSBuild warnings: warning identifiers are parsed case insensitve now (JENKINS-2383, JENKINS-2393)
- Added option to exclude files from the report (JENKINS-2359: thanks to Xavier Le Vourch for providing a patch).
FileNotFoundExceptionsif plug-in is used in a master slave setup (JENKINS-2371).
- Added a parser for JavaDoc warnings (JENKINS-2358)
- Added a parser for Eclipse compiler warnings (JENKINS-2308)
- Fixed display of number of warnings (all, high, normal, low)
- Ignore duplicate warnings (JENKINS-2316)
- Added configuration option to scan for warnings in arbitrary files rather than only in the build log.
- Added support for SUN Studio C++ compiler warnings (JENKINS-2281)
- Added support for parsing and visualization of invalids of an Oracle database
- Scan for files if the warning report references relative filenames only (JENKINS-1733)
- Fixed width and tooltips of the summary images that show the distribution per module, package, etc.
- Fixed tab view rendering for internet explorer
- Fixed display of filenames if there is no path segment in a filename (JENKINS-1727)
- Improved regular expression for MS build warnings (JENKINS-1728)
- Enhanced health and stability evaluation: added configuration of severities that should be considered during evaluation (JENKINS-2003, JENKINS-2202)
- Fixed missing details tabs (JENKINS-2284)
- Added support for GCC compiler errors and warnings (thanks to Gregory Roth for providing this parser)
- Show spinner image during loading of tab content.
- Added number of items in the label of a tab.
- Added dynamic loading of the tab content in the detail pages.
- Improved regular expression for ANT warnings (JENKINS-2133)
- Fixed module aggregation for m2 builds (JENKINS-2153)
- Added different help texts for maven or freestyle configuration
- Parsing of ant build.xml or maven pom.xml files is now only done if the build runs with the corresponding runner (JENKINS-1898)
- Ignore maven projects without target folder (JENKINS-1813)
- Reduced mermory footprint of parser (JENKINS-1960)
- Fixed NPE during computation of new warnings (JENKINS-2093)
- "Zero warnings since build #x" indicator should work correctly now (JENKINS-1533)
- Height of trend graph can be changed for the m2 project type, too (JENKINS-2115)
- New file overview page that shows the distribution per file
- Added source code links to warnings table
- Added support for maven javac compiler warnings (JENKINS-1839)
- Show line number of files in all warning detail views (JENKINS-1974)
- Improved layout (css) of the tab
- New result UI with drill-down and statistics of modules, packages, severities, categories, types, overview, details, fixed and new warnings
- Added parsing of ANT build.xml files to extract the project name (JENKINS-1560)
- Improved parsing of Java files to extract the package name (JENKINS-1828, JENKINS-1829)
- Don't abort this plug-in if the build failed (otherwise we will not see the errors)
- Fixed source code tooltip (JENKINS-1864)
- Added support for javac warnings from ant tasks (report)
- Ignore Hudson's auto-refresh option in detail pages
- Only use successful builds as base for computing the new and fixed warnings
- Added support for MSBuild warnings
- Fixed backward compatibility with Hudson 1.180
- Fixed missing configuration page
- Initial release based on FindBugs Plugin 2.5