View Stash Pullrequest Builder on the plugin site for more information.
Stash Pull Request Builder Plugin
This Jenkins plugin builds pull requests from an Atlassian Stash server (now known as Bitbucket Server) and will report the test results as a comment. This plugin was inspired by the GitHub & BitBucket pull request builder plugins.
- See this post for more details; http://blog.nemccarthy.me/?p=387
- Jenkins 2.60.1 or higher
- Git Plugin
- Bitbucket (Stash) Notifier Plugin to notify Stash of the build results in a more computer-friendly way, so you can require a successful build to merge a pull request
- OWASP Markup Formatter Plugin ("Safe HTML" formatter) to show links to Stash in the build history (go to Manage Jenkins -> Configure Global Security and enable Safe HTML markup)
Please see the README.md file: https://github.com/jenkinsci/stash-pullrequest-builder-plugin/blob/master/README.md
- Bug fix - post correct links to Jenkins in Stash comments with recent Jenkins versions
- Added ability to probe Stash for the merge status to make Stash update the refspecs
- Using repackaged EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory from commons-httpclient
- Improved field names in the configuration
- Improved README.md
- Bug fix - the only build on comment mode does not work after the first comment
- Added ability to merge on build success
- Added ability to cancel previously queued and running jobs when the PR is updated
- Using EnvironmentContributor for variables
- Only offer valid credentials in the credentials drop down
- Bug fix - Jenkins issue #30558 - sockets causing problems with hanging triggers
- Bug fix - include default parameter values in build queue
- Added project name to log messages
- Branch name filters can now be regular expressions
- Support all build states (now all states are reported, not just success or everything else as failure in the build PR comment)
- Fix PR branch filters
- Added ability to only keep the most recent PR status comment
- Logging improvements
- Ability to limit PR builds to specified target branches only
- Added credentials support - this is a breaking change, please add a username/password credential for the user you want PR build comments to be posted from. Old builds will fail until you update them with the right credentials from the credentials plugin.
- Fixup branch & ref specs in git config - again this is a breaking change and you should update your git configuration (URL, ref spec & branch specifier), please see the updated README
- Fix bug with Stash response code handling
- Better error handling when Stash returns 200/OK response
- Added support for custom parameters in the 'test this please' comment
- Option to ignore SSL certificates (useful if you dont have proper certificates with your Stash instance)
- Fixes for PR pagination
- Added build duration to build finished message in PR - useful for tracking runtimes/test overheads added in PRs.
- Improved Stash polling
- Better JSON handling
- Added better support for the notify Stash plugin to only tag the source commit SHA1
- Use Git SCM as provider for hostname and credentials needed for the pull request builder
- Now it is also possible to verify pull requests from another fork (while previously it would only work in the same repository, or at least with the merge before build feature). Prerequisite is that you add +refs/pull-requests/:refs/remotes/origin/pr/ as refspec.
- Additionally you can filter on the target branch which makes you able to restrict checking pull requests on a specific (release) branch.
- Support for global environment variables has been added.
- Added post build custom comment support
- Marked credentials plugin as required dependency for upcoming v1.3.0 release with Credentials support
- Added ability to customise the build phrase (change from the default of 'test this please')
- Added ability to only have PR built if its merge-able (i..e has been approved)
- Added ability to only have PR built if its not conflicted
- Added check to only build PR on comment (don't auto build) based on build phrase (default is 'test this please')
- Fix bug with passing branch names with a '/'
- Reduce logging verbosity
- Initial release