Plugin Information View SSH on the plugin site for more information. Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
View SSH on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This Plugin was derived from the very cool SCP Plugin.You can use the SSH Plugin to run shell commands on a remote machine via ssh.
First go to the global configuration page and add a SSH site.
For your job select a configured site and enter the shell commands that should be executed before and after the build.
Log will look like this.
- we also need a post deploy script (ask some of the core team how to do that)
- investigate stop behavior of Hudson jobs using the ssh Plugin
- use same sites as scp plugin (plugin dependencies???)
Version 2.6.1 (April 13 2018)
[JENKINS-19973] Option to hide ssh command in log
Version 2.6 (April 7 2018)
[JENKINS-46172] Handle NPE when not all fields are specified & save only properly configured sites
- [JENKINS-10128] Set build to UNSTABLE when no SSH site is configured instead of NPE
- Add Jenkinsfile to plugin
- bump ssh-credentials dependency to 1.12
- Add ajax validation to essential ssh host fields
INFO: the "Add Credentials" button for SSH Site don't work in recent Jenkins 2.x versions - this will be fixed in upcoming 3.0 version.
(major version since plugin will have to migrate it's configuration to new format)
Version 2.5 (July 8 2017)
[JENKINS-21436] Integrate with the SSH Credentials Plugin; previous credentials are migrated
[JENKINS-23231] Add timeout parameter
[JENKINS-24913] Don't show sensitive build variables in console log
[JENKINS-12191] Restore resolving hostname from environment variables
[JENKINS-12191] Support build variables (substitution variables) during command execution (env variables are exported before the script)
[JENKINS-24402] Updated to latest version of JSch (0.1.54) to support modern algorithms
Pull JSch dependency via Jenkins hosted jsch-plugin to use recommended way of getting common dependencies in Jenkins
Set Jenkins 1.609.3 as the oldest supported version
Show warning for missing parameters during ajax form validation
Fix security issue
Due to added integration with SSH Credentials Plugin, this version might NOT be fully compatibile with previous version. Sorry!
Please backup your org.jvnet.hudson.plugins.SSHBuildWrapper.xml before upgrading to version 2.5.
Version 2.4 (Jan 08 2014)
- ability to use variables when defining SSH host
- miscellaneous fixes
- added keep alive interval
Version 2.3 (Sep 24 2012)
- fixed JENKINS-15265
Version 2.2 (Sep 03 2012)
Version 2.1 (Aug 14 2012)
- configurable pty mode
Version 2.0 (Jun 26, 2012)
- support multiple sites on the same machine
Version 1.6 (Jun 24, 2012)
- support parameterized builds
Version 1.3 (Jun 25, 2011)
- Run script on build step.
- Fixed JENKINS-9240
Version 1.2 (Feb 17, 2011)
- Fix to avoid executing empty script.
Version 1.1 (Jun 2, 2010)
- Removed isEmpty() for 1.5 comp; better input areas
Version 1.0 (Feb 24, 2010)
- Initial release.