ReportPortal Plugin is a plugin for representing a statistics and a test results visualization of already launched builds on the Jenkins job page. Plugin builds a trend chart that is based on finished launches that have been run from the moment of a plugin installation. It allows you to take a quick overlook of a builds results structure and make a firstly estimation of results. If you follow a link that is also provided by a plugin, you will be redirected to the launch on ReportPortal page where you can continue a deeper investigations. You can read more about a plugin on GitHub ReportPortal Jenkins Plugin.
- Checkout source code
- Open console and move to root folder
- Perform command './gradlew clean jpi'
- Verify that rp4jenkins.hpi file appeared in build/libs/ directory
- Upload received file to Jenkins using following instruction https://jenkins.io/doc/book/managing/plugins/#from-the-web-ui-2
Report Portal is a full featured report management tool for test automation.
Utilze Machine Learning to identify and categorize failed tests.
- Manage all your automation results and reports in one place
- Achieve full automation visibility in real-time by centralizing and aggregating all logs, reports and media data for indisputable evidence.
- Make automation results analysis actionable & collaborative
- Collaborate with your team members to associate each failed test with a known product bug, automation issue, system issue or other custom defect type.
- Establish fast traceability with defect management
- Submit and track defects with full evidence (logs, screenshots, comments, etc.) directly from a failed test case into a bug tracking system.
- Accelerate routine results analysis
- Use the collected history of executions and fail patterns to achieve hands-free analysis of your latest results.
- Visualize metrics and analytics
- Build custom dashboards and metrics to learn from the past and predict trends.
- Make smarter decisions together
- Use ReportPortal’s collaborative test automation environment with your team to improve your delivery quality.