No information for the plugin 'plugin-stats-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin allows you to keep track of which plugins have been installed and how many projects are using them.
You can find it under
<jenkins_url>/plugin-stats or reach it via links in the sidepanel of the main page
You can also expand those Job List.
- List Installed plugins and how many Jobs are using them.
- Percentage of usage.
- List Jenkins jobs with those installed plugins.
- Support Multi-Branch Project Plugin|../../../../../../../../../display/JENKINS/Multi-Branch+Project+Plugin||\
- Support Maven Project Plugin|../../../../../../../../../display/JENKINS/Maven+Project+Plugin||\
Planned upcoming features
- Support Properties plugins.
- Disable plugins.
- Classify what kind of plugins are based on: Builders, Wrappers, Properties, Actions, Publishers, SCM and the above plugins.
Jenkins version 1.554.1 or newer is required.
- Initial release