View Pipeline: Step API on the plugin site for more information.
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.18 (Jan 14, 2019)
- JENKINS-49337 - Add GeneralNonBlockingStepExecution utility to allow block-scope steps to execute without blocking the CPS VM thread.
2.17 (Dec 06, 2018)
- Explicitly set the class loader used for worker threads created by
SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecutionand its implementations to avoid issues where the incorrect class loader was set on a worker thread. May fix JENKINS-53305, but we have not been able to reproduce the issue in a test environment to confirm.
2.16 (Jun 25, 2018)
- SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.stop to properly handle FlowInterruptedException.
2.15 (May 19, 2018)
- Prevent silent hangs in SynchronousNonBlockingStepExecution.run by catching and handling all Throwables
- Support Incrementals
2.14 (Nov 21, 2017)
- JENKINS-48115 - Be defensive and don't include "metasteps" with
metaStepArgumentType, since that can end up breaking many things.
2.13 (Sept 19, 2017)
- JENKINS-26148 - Default implementation provided for
2.12 (Jun 30, 2017)
StepDescriptor.argumentsToStringparameter need no longer be checked for null.
2.11 (Jun 05, 2017)
2.10 (May 22, 2017)
- Feature: provide APIs to format Step arguments to Strings for UI display - JENKINS-37324
- Provide more legible stack traces
2.9 (Feb 08, 2017)
- Redundant recording of causes of interruption, affecting JENKINS-41276 fix.
- Excessive logging in virtual thread dumps; related to JENKINS-41551 fix.
2.8 (Feb 02, 2017)
- JENKINS-41551 Fix a deadlock from calling
2.7 (Jan 10, 2017)
- JENKINS-40909 Enable steps formerly using
AbstractStepExecutionImpl, which for compatibility reasons must continue to do so, to compile without deprecation warnings.
2.6 (Dec 12, 2016)
- JENKINS-39134 Deprecating Guice-based step implementations as this system led to various hard-to-debug problems. Issuing a runtime warning when one such case can be detected.
- Making the test JAR smaller.
2.5 (Oct 31, 2016)
- JENKINS-39275 Make sure diagnostics added in 2.2 do not block a thread indefinitely.
2.4 (Sep 23, 2016)
- Error reporting improvement after build abort.
2.3 (Jul 28, 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-29922.
- Record exceptions thrown during cleanup from a block step when the block also failed.
2.2 (Jun 29, 2016)
- Infrastructure for JENKINS-31842.
2.1 (May 23, 2016)
- API fix used in JENKINS-31831.
- Javadoc correction used in JENKINS-26156.
- API addition used in JENKINS-26107.