View Pipeline: Build Step on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
A component of Pipeline Plugin.
2.8 (Mar 18, 2019)
- Internal: Update dependencies and fix resulting test failures so that the plugin's tests pass successfully when run using the PCT (PR 20, PR 22)
2.7 (Jan 24, 2018)
2.6 (Nov 6, 2017)
- JENKINS-46934 - Prevent possible deadlock when killing jobs using
2.5.1 (July 10, 2017)
2.5 (Apr 06, 2017)
buildcan now be used to trigger indexing of multibranch projects, rather than building regular jobs.
2.4 (Nov 21, 2016)
- In certain cases, interrupting a build running in a
buildstep might not break you out of a loop.
- Making sure interrupting a build running in a
buildstep does something, even if Jenkins is unsure of the status of this step.
- JENKINS-39454 Work around a core race condition that could result in hanging
buildsteps when many are being run concurrently.
2.3 (Sep 23, 2016)
- JENKINS-38114 Unified help between the
currentBuildglobal variable and the return value of
buildinto the Pipeline Supporting APIs Plugin.
- JENKINS-37484 Documentation fix:
FAILED, is the status name.
2.2 (Jul 11, 2016)
- Documentation for JENKINS-30412.
- JENKINS-31842 Display status of a running
buildstep in thread dumps.
2.1 (May 31, 2016)
IllegalStateExceptionprinted to log after deleting a downstream build.