No information for the plugin 'opsramp-jenkins-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
- An account at OpsRamp
- Jenkins integration should installed
- Jenkins 1.605 or newer
Use OpsRamp Notifier to get build status events as OpsRamp alerts..
- In your Jenkins, define configuration details in global and use these details to invoke build notification statues
- Go to Manage Jenkins section and click on Configure System
- At bottom, you will find OpsRamp Notifier section. Enter required details (Client ID, API Key and API Secret)
- In job configuration go to the Post-build Actions section, click on Add post-build action *and select *Vistara notification
If you have configured everything correctly, Jenkins will notify you build status events as alerts.
Version 1.0 (2016-03-14)
- Initial Release