View OctoPerf Load Testing Plugin on the plugin site for more information.
Spot performance issues quickly by integrating OctoPerf load testing in your continuous integration stack. Test results are downloaded as a JUnit report to integrate with JUnit plugin. JMeter logs and JTLs are downloaded to integrate with Performance Plugin.
OctoPerf Jenkins plugin requires:
- Jenkins 2.73.3 or later,
- An OctoPerf account, or you can create an account if you haven't any.
The complete documentation can be found in our Continuous Integration with Jenkins page.
Third-party plugin integration
This plugin integrates best with the following post-build plugins:
- JUnit plugin: provides test result success / failure depending on the errors and assertion failures occured during the test,
- Performance plugin: provides performance trend graphs like average response time or throughput.
Version 4.1.0 (November 28, 2018)
- Add support for Jenkins Proxy Settings.
Version 4.0.2 (July 19, 2018)
- Compatibility with OctoPerf 9 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
Version 4.0.1 (January 23, 2018)
- Compatiblity with OctoPerf 8 Saas and Enterprise Edition.
Version 3.2.0 (November 21, 2017)
- Support Pipeline Syntax via octoPerfTest function.
Version 3.1.0 (November 20, 2017)
- Support stopping a test when SLA / Monitoring Threshold is raising an alert.
- Merge JTLs into a single JTL file.
Version 3.0.2 (April 10, 2017)
- Fix: JMeter log files weren't downloaded from server at the end of the test.
Version 3.0.1 (March 30, 2017)
- Fix: OctoPerf Build Step could not load scenarios combobox.
Version 3.0.0 (March 27, 2017)
- Upgrade to support JMeter JTLs. Support new OctoPerf Rest API endpoints.
Version 2.0.0 (June 22, 2016)
- Upgrade to support OctoPerf API security.
Version 1.0.0 (March 3, 2016)
- Initial release