View Nuget on the plugin site for more information.
A Jenkins plugin allowing to:
- trigger a job when a NuGet dependency is updated.
- publish packages to NuGet repositories
NuGet repositories can be configured in global configuration along with corresponding API keys. These repositories can then be used in jobs to publish packages.
- - JENKINS-25277Getting issue details... STATUS
- - JENKINS-34420Getting issue details... STATUS
- - JENKINS-36343Getting issue details... STATUS
- - JENKINS-35316Getting issue details... STATUS
- Added publication to NuGet repositories.
- Added French localization.
- Fixed NuGet polling on remote slave.
- Added support for Run Condition Plugin, so Nuget trigger can be an option in the Conditional BuildStep Plugin or Flexible Publish Plugin.
- Fixed issue where NuGet exe path wasn't loaded on Jenkins restart
- Initial release