Plugin ID mock-slave Changes Latest Release Source Code Usage Installations
Latest Release Date
Version 1.11 (Oct 10 2017)
- Enable the plugin to work in a version of Jenkins using a snapshot version of Remoting.
Version 1.10 (Sep 09 2016)
- Allow the mock cloud to use non-one-shot agents with one executor apiece.
Version 1.9 (May 19 2016)
- Log launch time of agents.
Version 1.8 (Aug 04 2015)
- JENKINS-25090 Fixes related to durable tasks.
Version 1.6 (Sep 24 2014)
- Integrating mock cloud with Durable Task Plugin: such tasks can now resume on a mock cloud slave, even using the one-shot retention strategy.
Version 1.5 (Sep 17 2014)
- Mock cloud slaves will now use a “one-shot” retention strategy when the number of executors is set to 1.
Version 1.4 (Feb 19 2014)
- Added a mock cloud.
- Maybe added/restored Java 5/6 compatibility.
Version 1.2/1.3 (Nov 21 2013)
- Added a whole mock slave as a convenience.