View Maven Deployment Linker on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin will add a summary on the build of the artifacts uploaded to your maven repository and a builder to download the uploaded artifacts to other projects.
The deployment summery adds a list of all the deployed maven artifacts of the job to the status page. You can activate it in the 'Post build actions' of your job and also restrict the listed artifacts by defining a regular expression.
Download linked artifacts
The build step "Get linked maven deployments" allows you to download linked artifacts of an other project into your jobs workspace.
Help and Support
For Help and support please use the issue tracker and/or Jenkins Users mailing list.
V1.5.1 @ 03-15-2013
- fix JENKINS-14637 support all all permalinks found on target project
- fix JENKINS-14978 expand project name with TokenMacro
V1.5 @ 05-11-2012
- add builder to download artifacts to a workspace from where they have been uploaded to (pull #2)
V1.4 @ 11-30-2011
- JENKINS-9114 changes by Arnaud Heritier
V1.3 @ 10-20-2010
- Fixed a small localization issue
- The latest deployments now display correctly for Maven2 projects
- On the project page, the latest deployments, and the latest release deployments are displayed
V1.2 @ 10-16-2010
- JENKINS-7814 : Several improvements for maven-deployment-linker plugin
- i18n (extract to properties, addition of fr locale)
- The user can input a regular expression to filter artifacts that are displayed
- Excludes by default maven-metadata.xml (under maven3, the deployment of this file is logged, which wasn't the case under maven2)
- Displays on the project page the latest Maven deployments
V1.1 @ 09-28-2010
- Fix bug in linking.
V1.0 @ 09-27-2010
- initial release