Plugin Information View Mailer on the plugin site for more information. Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
View Mailer on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
See the documentation here.
- See GitHub releases
Version 1.23 (Jan 4, 2019)
- JENKINS-37812 - Send notification even if the build agent goes offline
- JENKINS-55099 - Fix test issue when validating plugin against recent LTS (no production changes)
- JENKINS-55292 - Use plugin's localization messages
Version 1.22 (Oct 19, 2018)
- JENKINS-53467 - Make the plugin compatible with Jenkins Configuration-as-Code plugin
- PR #43 - Chinese localization was moved to Chinese Localization Plugin
Version 1.21 (Mar 26, 2018)
- Fix security issue that allowed unauthorized users to send test emails.
Version 1.20 (Mar 20, 2017)
- SECURITY-372 (advisory) Emails were sent to addresses not associated with actual users of Jenkins.
If the security fix is undesirable in a particular instance, it can be disabled with either or both of the following two system properties:
-Dhudson.tasks.MailSender.SEND_TO_UNKNOWN_USERS=true: send mail to build culprits even if they do not seem to be associated with a valid Jenkins login.
-Dhudson.tasks.MailSender.SEND_TO_USERS_WITHOUT_READ=true: send mail to build culprits associated with a valid Jenkins login even if they would not otherwise have read access to the job.
Version 1.19 (Jan 31 2017)
- JENKINS-40224 Corrects formatting of MIME messages broken in 1.18.
- JENKINS-39999 Added description to plugin.
Version 1.18 (Sep 4 2016)
- Use the new
display-url-apifor user facing page links
- Move i18n messages to own package namespace.
Version 1.17 (Apr 20 2016)
- JENKINS-33266 Upgrade to parent POM 2.x.
- JENKINS-33291 Include additional tests.
- JENKINS-32301 Support more than one Reply-To address.
- JENKINS-34324 Fix PCT issues against 2.0-rc-1.
Version 1.16 (Oct 29 2015)
- Fixed some findbugs warnings
- Fix an encoding issue for the french locale
- Made the plugin buildable with jdk 8
Version 1.15 (Feb 4 2015)
- issue #26758 Charset is ignored (and incorrect) in MimeMessageBuilder
Version 1.14 (Feb 2 2015)
- issue #26606 Recipient list tokenizer not including comma delim
Version 1.13 (Jan 23 2015)
- issue #23074 Add convenience function for creating a standard MimeMessage
Version 1.12 (Nov 06 2014)
- Better format for the
Version 1.12-beta-1 (Aug 25 2014)
- JENKINS-23713 Taking advantage of APIs in 1.577+.
Version 1.11 (Aug 18 2014)
- JENKINS-24214 Fix in 1.10 broke test emails.
Version 1.10 (Aug 06 2014)
- SECURITY-152: plaintext password vulnerability.
Version 1.9 (Jul 08 2014)
- New extension point in mailer-plugin to exclude email recipients
- Mail resolvers return emails from user configurations if defined (JENKINS-19433)
- Suppress errors in MailResolvers to prevent their impact on external callers (JENKINS-23256)
- Prevent NullPointerException during the creation of failure e-mails (JENKINS-22695)
Version 1.8 (Dec 17 2013)
- Moved help files from Jenkins core (forgotten after split of plugin).
Version 1.7 (Dec 16 2013)
- NullPointerException from MailSender.createEmptyMail (JENKINS-20954)