View Mail Watcher on the plugin site for more information.
Mail watcher plugin
This plugin notifies configured email recipients on various events.
Plugin optional configuration section is attached to the watched entity and usually called "Notify when ...".
Configuration accepts list of addresses delimited by comas.
Recommended Jenkins version for Mail Watcher Plugin is 1.554. Using earlier version (earlier than 1.551) will cause missing notification for events that was not supported in the particular version.
Notify when Job configuration changes. Recipients are configured at job configuration page. Recipients are notified when one of these events occurs:
Node online status
Notify when Node online status changes. Recipients are configured at node configuration page, section Node Properties. Recipients are notified when one of these events occurs:
Computer configuration offers two recipients lists for users to be notified on either online or offline event.
- User is notified when the node he/she put offline becomes available. In other words: last build has finished and no new can be scheduled. (Since 1.551)
- Optimization: Do not compose the message when there are no recipients (JENKINS-27503)
- Correctly identify node and initiator of computer idle event.
- Avoid assertion error thrown during maven build (JENKINS-28888)
- JENKINS-23496: Notify user that put slave temporarily offline that it has become idle
- JENKINS-23555: Fix NPE when no Reply-To address configured
- JENKINS-23482: Globally configured ReplyTo header is not sent
- JENKINS-20538: No notification for master node going offline (effectively fixed once #1293 is merged to core)
- JENKINS-20535: Subject for bring a node back online is misleading
- JENKINS-23174: Links for jobs within folders are invalid
- User identity tracked in 'Initiator' field
- Links to job config history diffs included in messages when plugin installed.