View MATLAB on the plugin site for more information.
The Jenkins plugin for MATLAB® enables you to easily run your MATLAB and Simulink tests and generate test artifacts in formats such as JUnit, TAP, and Cobertura code coverage reports.
Run MATLAB and Simulink tests in the Jenkins workspace automatically (including tests in .prj files)
- Generate tests artifacts in JUnit , TAP & Cobertura code coverage formats.
- Run tests using custom MATLAB commands or script.
Potential upcoming features
MATRIX build support.
- Pipeline scripting support.
- Support for running tests on remote MATLAB hosts.
- MATLAB version R2013a or newer.
- JAVA version 8 or newer.
- Jenkins version 2.X.
For learning about the build steps of Jenkins jobs, refer to the README file in the MATLAB GitHub repository.
1.0.0 (8 April 2019)
- Initial release
1.0.1(10 May 2019)
- Jenkins run-time environment variables support in MATLAB script.
- README updated with SCM configuration step for "Automatic" Test mode.