View LDAP Email on the plugin site for more information.
LDAP Email plugin
This plugin resolves user email addresses from an LDAP directory.
It is not needed if Jenkins uses LDAP as its authentication source and user records have a standard "mail" attribute. In this case Jenkins will already find user email addresses.
Configure the plugin in the
LDAP Email Lookup section in the main Jenkins settings page (Manage / Configure System).
Here's an example configuration file:
bindPassword elements are only required if your LDAP server does not support anonymous binding.
By default the plugin will form a distinguished name (DN) with this pattern:
However, there are environments where you need to perform an LDAP search. To do this, check the "Perform Search" checkbox in the config settings, which adds a performSearch element to the configuration file:
This will perform a subtree-scoped search within the baseDN with the filter
Version 0.8 (July 9, 2014)
- Add git(hub) scm support in pom; remove relativePath
- Fix for Hide & encrypt Bind Password (JENKINS-5492)
Version 0.7 (February 14, 2011)
- Translation update (French)
Version 0.6 (January 31, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.5 (January 20, 2009)
- Add configuration UI
Version 0.4 (September 30, 2008)
- All logging is done at the INFO level.
Version 0.3 (September 25, 2008)
- More logging
Version 0.2 (September 19, 2008)
- Adding search support
- Adding more verbose logging
- Fixing bug where emailAttribute configuration option was ignored in some circumstances
Version 0.1 (June 20, 2008)
- Initial release