This pages summarizes the status of the Jenkins ecosystem to run on Java 11.
How to contribute to this page
Given Jenkins has 1500+ plugins, this page is not meant to describe or link the status of every single component or plugins. Hence if you know the status of some component or plugin, feel free to add more information in the necessary places below.
- Ideally, if there is an associated JIRA issue, just add the
java11-compatibilitylabel on the issue, and it will then automatically show up below.
- If not, just add the information in the dedicated part.
Please note that this page is dedicated to the user-facing issues which impact the behavior. It is recommended to not set the labels for gradual code improvements and for minor issues like IllegalReflectiveAccess warnings in the system logs.
- Associated "Java 11 support in Jenkins" Jenkins Enhancement Proposal 211 (JEP)
- Java requirements in Jenkins
- Java 11 Developer Guidelines
- Java 11 Preview Availability Announcement
Known compatibility issues
(In case the list does not populate below, you can refer to the JIRA issues directly)
JIRA issues are generally recommended for better tracking and ability to link between related tickets, but if there is not, you can still it below if a more free-form format:
- Replace me