View Klaros-Testmanagement on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Integrates Jenkins with Klaros-Testmanagement by publishing the test results of a build to the Klaros-Testmanagement application.
The test results will be stored in the Klaros-Testmanagement database for further evaluation and reporting purposes.
How to install this plugin
Using the interface
The simplest way is by going to your installation's management screen and clicking there "Manage Plugins". (
//yourhost/jenkins/pluginManager). The web interface will then download
*.hpi files from here, you will just need to restart your Jenkins instance to pick up the changes.
Save the downloaded
*.hpi file into the
$JENKINS_HOME/plugins directory. You will need then to restart Jenkins (many containers let you do this without restarting the container).
In the Jenkins system configuration you are able to specify one or more Klaros-Testmanagement installations which you may publish test results to. The only configuration option is the URL of the application.
In the Jenkins project configuration (under Post-build Actions) you can define the following parameters:
- Username: Specify this if Klaros is configured to require authentication for test results imports
- Password: Specify this if Klaros is configured to require authentication for test results imports
- Project ID: The ID of the Klaros Project to store to
- Iteration ID: The optional ID of the Klaros project iteration to which the test results should belong.
- Test Environment ID: The ID of the Klaros test environment (OS etc.)
- System Under Test ID: The ID of the Klaros system under test (Software version etc.)
- Create a test suite per result file: If enabled, there will be a test suite and corresponding
test suite result created in Klaros for each result file imported
- Test Report files: Multiple Ant FileSet includes to the result files to be published
If the exported test cases are not yet present in Klaros-Testmanagement they are created automatically for the given project.
This plugin requires Klaros-Testmanagement version 2.2.1 or later. User authentication is supported starting from Klaros version 2.6.
Starting with version 2.0.0 this plugin is no longer supporting Hudson.
Version 2.0.0 (Jan 21, 2017)
- java.io.NotSerializableException when plugin is executed on a slave node (JENKINS-34334)
Version 1.7 (Feb 16, 2016)
- Extend the list of supported result file formats to the supported list of Klaros-Testmanagement 4.4 (JENKINS-32973)
- NullpointerException in KlarosTestResultPublisher:752 (JENKINS-32972)
Version 1.6 (Feb 15, 2016)
- Support specifying result file formats during result publishing (JENKINS-30369)
- Send additional build information while exporting test results (JENKINS-30338)
- Support build environment and build parameter variables (JENKINS-30337)
Version 1.5.1 (May 31, 2015)
- Add proper migration of test result path settings for existing projects (JENKINS-28659)
Version 1.5 (May 30, 2015)
- Add support for iteration assignment of imported test runs (JENKINS-28296)
- Support the creation of test suites on test result import (JENKINS-27596)
- Do not try to export test results for canceled or broken builds (JENKINS-27593)
- Support multiple test result set specifications for uploading (JENKINS-27592)
- Whitespace at the end of input fields leads to bogus file upload (JENKINS-15744)
Version 1.4 (Apr 15, 2011)
- No longer tries to authenticate with an empty username when no name was specified
- Remote Slave execution finally works
Version 1.3 (Apr 08, 2011)
- Fixes a problem when executed on a slave node
Version 1.2 (Feb 14, 2011)
- Update link in help
Version 1.1 (Mar 19, 2010)
- Support for the user authentication introduced in version 2.6
Version 1.0 (Oct 6, 2009)
- Initial Release