Job Import Plugin
View Job Import on the plugin site for more information.
The Remote Jenkins URL can take any of the following types of URLs:
- http://$JENKINS - get all jobs on remote instance
- http://$JENKINS/view/$VIEWNAME - get all jobs in a particular view
- http://$JENKINS/job/$FOLDERNAME/ (http://$JENKINS/view/$VIEWNAME) - get all jobs in a particular folder
You may also be able to import jobs from a Hudson instance as well, but compatibility is not a primary goal of this plugin.
2.1 (Oct 26 2017)
- JENKINS-35540 Upgrade to Credentials 2.1.0+ API for populating credentials drop-down
2.0 (Oct 10 2017)
- JENKINS-23809 Allow selection of a destination folder
- Import folders and jobs inside
- Improved performance after saving remote jobs
- Minor fixes
1.8 (Jul 11 2017)
- JENKINS-45195 Import job fails when user lacks overall / administer.
1.7 (Jun 09 2017)
- JENKINS-40577 Error on Import - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/inject/internal/guava/base/$Preconditions. Credentials.
1.6 (Dic 01 2016)
- JENKINS-35983 Add support to job import jobs in folders.
- Better testing utilities.
1.5 (Sep 13 2016)
- JENKINS-38084 Add support to mark jobs as disabled on import.
- PR7 Credentials.
- PR14 Parent pom upgraded
1.3.1 (Apr 01 2016)
- JENKINS-33379 Importing jobs doesnt do anything since version 1.3.
- JENKINS-22942 Job Import Plugin: Password field is cleartext
1.3 (Feb 25 2016)
- JENKINS-33104 Upgrade to plugin-pom 2.3.
1.2 (Dec 04 2013)
- JENKINS-10460 Escape descriptions of remote jobs.
- JENKINS-11185 NPE masked real problems.
- JENKINS-15040 Allow credentials to be specified for authenticated remote Jenkins.
- JENKINS-15421 Support all job types.
- Much faster and more robust listing of jobs.
1.0 (released 2011-07-20)
- fully I18N
- initial implementation