Job Import Plugin
View Job Import on the plugin site for more information.
3.0 (May 30 2018)
- Requires 2.107.3 Jenkins
- Replaces URL by Apache Http Client
- JENKINS-48174 Request scope instead of global
- JENKINS-48173 Overall/write or write access at the top folder level is not required anymore
- JENKINS-20877 Automatically install necessary plugins when importing jobs
- JENKINS-51119 Permit updating of existing jobs on target server
- JENKINS-10964 Allow picking the Jenkins instance from which jobs have to be imported from a drop-down list (configured at global configuration)
2.1 (Oct 26 2017)
- JENKINS-35540 Upgrade to Credentials 2.1.0+ API for populating credentials drop-down
2.0 (Oct 10 2017)
- JENKINS-23809 Allow selection of a destination folder
- Import folders and jobs inside
- Improved performance after saving remote jobs
- Minor fixes
1.8 (Jul 11 2017)
- JENKINS-45195 Import job fails when user lacks overall / administer.
1.7 (Jun 09 2017)
- JENKINS-40577 Error on Import - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/inject/internal/guava/base/$Preconditions. Credentials.
1.6 (Dic 01 2016)
- JENKINS-35983 Add support to job import jobs in folders.
- Better testing utilities.
1.5 (Sep 13 2016)
- JENKINS-38084 Add support to mark jobs as disabled on import.
- PR7 Credentials.
- PR14 Parent pom upgraded
1.3.1 (Apr 01 2016)
- JENKINS-33379 Importing jobs doesnt do anything since version 1.3.
- JENKINS-22942 Job Import Plugin: Password field is cleartext
1.3 (Feb 25 2016)
- JENKINS-33104 Upgrade to plugin-pom 2.3.
1.2 (Dec 04 2013)
- JENKINS-10460 Escape descriptions of remote jobs.
- JENKINS-11185 NPE masked real problems.
- JENKINS-15040 Allow credentials to be specified for authenticated remote Jenkins.
- JENKINS-15421 Support all job types.
- Much faster and more robust listing of jobs.
1.0 (released 2011-07-20)
- fully I18N
- initial implementation